VIALE DELLE INDUSTRIE N. 1 20865 USMATE-VELATE (MB) TEL. 039.289761 FAX. 039.2897650 PI 03214630968
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested Subjects: Internet Site navigators
Eur-Acciai Spa, with registered office in Usmate-Velate (MB), Viale delle Industrie n. 1 CF 11048680158 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 6/30/2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative or contractual obligations
- technical and Functional access to the Site no data is kept after closing the Browser;
- Advanced navigation purposes or personalized content management;
- Statistical and navigation and user analysis purposes. Your data will also be used for the following purposes necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner:
• Response to contact form users.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to process it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed by third parties;
- by means of electronic calculators with the use of managed or directly programmed software systems;
- temporary treatment in Anonymous Form. Each treatment takes place in compliance with the methods set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures envisaged.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
• programmers and analysts;
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external subjects for correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- Google AdWords: Advertising Service, Advertising Target, Analytics/Measurement, Content Personalization, Optimization;
- Google Analytics: Advertising Target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimization;
- Google Display Network: Advertising Service, Advertising Target, Analytics/Measurement, Content Personalization, Optimization;
- Google Tag Manager: Analytics/Measurement, Content Personalization, Optimization.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way. Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states: EU countries; United States. Retention period. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided;
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
to. of the origin of the personal data;
b. of the purposes and methods of the treatment;
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
And. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
to. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d. data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
to. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.